Tuesday, June 5, 2012

13...Happy Birthday Ryan!!

Ryan's sitting right by me hear at the San Francisco Airport (On our way home from Pennsylvania)- His 13 year old arm around me......pestering the living day lights outa me- I just got off a 6 hour flight across the United States where he was sitting in front of me ripping farts- never minding the air space of others in the cabin around us ........I am the mother of teenage boys :)

I love you so much Ryan Chase- Happy Birthday son......

You were born at 5:25 p.m. June 5, 1999 to a whale of a mother (I gained 60 pounds when I was pregnant with you)- One of the first things you did after you were born was stare up at me with your big blue crossed eyes and purse your lips like you were just dying for your first kiss from your mommy- I held your hairless head and brought your little face up to mine and just stared at you- in amazing awe....and then kissed those precious little lips-
God Bless you as you begin your teenage years....please remember to always put on deodorant and brush those teeth.....it is also customary in America to shower at least once every couple of days-
Your my heart sweetie
Love,
Mommy
New Holland, PA getting ready to tour the New Holland Tractor Factory

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Do they grow out of ripping farts not caring who is in the vicinity? I don't think so...lol!