It's a miracle
It's possible........
With God, all things are possible......
I was 18 years old when we got married
pregnant by 19
Had written Matt an 'I'm leaving note' by 22
but............
found out I was pregnant again just before moving out
We had 2 precious boys and a broken marriage by 23
It's a miracle
It's possible......
With God, all things are possible........
God opened the door for us to see a Christian Marriage Counselor
I was the one that wanted to leave so it was me that poured out my frustrations in our session
I wanted to give up
Matt wanted to hold on
It's a miracle.........
It's possible.........
With God, all things are possible..........
God allowed the memories of what it was like growing up in a broken home come flooding back
Did I want my boys to know the pain of choosing sides, choosing holidays, choosing to belong as a 'step'
God also gently reminded me that I choose to say 'I do' even during for worse
By the Grace of God Matt and I held on
Through the hurt- Through the anger
Through to the healing
It's a miracle.......
It's possible..........
With God, all things are possible........
July 30, 1994
I love you Babe...
Through the hurt- Through the anger
Through to the healing!
With God, all things are possible......
I was 18 years old when we got married
pregnant by 19
Had written Matt an 'I'm leaving note' by 22
but............
found out I was pregnant again just before moving out
We had 2 precious boys and a broken marriage by 23
It's a miracle
It's possible......
With God, all things are possible........
God opened the door for us to see a Christian Marriage Counselor
I was the one that wanted to leave so it was me that poured out my frustrations in our session
I wanted to give up
Matt wanted to hold on
It's a miracle.........
It's possible.........
With God, all things are possible..........
God allowed the memories of what it was like growing up in a broken home come flooding back
Did I want my boys to know the pain of choosing sides, choosing holidays, choosing to belong as a 'step'
God also gently reminded me that I choose to say 'I do' even during for worse
By the Grace of God Matt and I held on
Through the hurt- Through the anger
Through to the healing
It's a miracle.......
It's possible..........
With God, all things are possible........
July 30, 1994
I love you Babe...
Through the hurt- Through the anger
Through to the healing!
No comments:
Post a Comment