Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Live Inside My Head With Me :)

If you were in my Head at this moment you would hear something like this........

  • I am so tired of going to the dentist........3 times in the last couple of months- Blah....I have to go again tomorrow!! This time, when Luke (dentist who is my cousin) goes to give me a shot I am not going to look at the needle coming towards me because I don't want to have to stop him working on my teeth (this is what happened a couple of weeks ago while getting a filling 'filled')because I am 'seeing stars' while my heart is BEATING OUT OF MY CHEST :)
  • We have ants....yuck! I've had to pick them out of a few things before serving- My family would kill me if they knew I served anyway......shhhh! Gotta call the exterminator (thinking of that guy with the mullet who has a reality show on TV and then right after that thought I am thinking of a TV show my boys were watching where they were playing jokes on people and taking an electric shaver and randomly shaving up the back of people's heads (while making the 'jaws' movie music sound...du dum du dum)- Too bad the mullet exterminator guy was not on that program where they were randomly shaving the back of people's heads!
  • Wondering if I put coconut oil (straight out of the big container my sister got me from the grocery store) all over my body for an entire month (including my face) would I look years younger or would I have a severe case of body acne?
  • My husband has the adult version of 'hand, foot, and mouth' disease right now- He has sores in his mouth and his feet are really sore.....they had blisters on them but then started peeling.....big hunks of skin peeled off.......poor guy missed his first day of work in a long long time today :(
  • I despise working on the program Excel.........It despises me too.......we simply don't get along!!
  • I read Psalm 119 this morning for my devotions.......did you know it's the longest chapter in the Bible
  • Oh and last but not least, Ryan's friend Alex was over yesterday- He informed me that babies smile 400 times a day and adults only smile 17..........I tried to smile a whole lot more today!
Hope your Wed. was great,
Steph
The exterminator guy I was talking about........ :)

No comments: