Thursday, November 8, 2012

Never Forget You Have a Beautiful Voice!

We just finished up a Ladies Bible Study at my church- 35 or so women meeting together each week, for 8 weeks, to learn more and grow in the Lord.  In my heart of hearts I believe that one of the most beautiful sounds on this side of heaven is women gathered together sharing what the Lord is teaching them, sharing attributes of the Lord, sharing different back grounds but a oneness in Christ.......Week after week I was blessed to hear these precious women proclaim the goodness of the Lord...........The Lord honored the commitment that each one of us made to attend this study with a fresh insight into who He is- He honored our open hearts to Him and to each other with a pouring of His Spirit that filled us all in a unique way.....individualized yet consistent with His sameness ('I am the same yesterday, today, and forever' declares the Lord- Heb 13:8). 
May we as Christian Women never forget our beautiful Godly voices......The voice God gave us specifically to proclaim HIS goodness-
To the 35 ladies I just shared Bible Study with...
Sisters, Your voices were So So So beautiful before our Lord!

Love you all,
Steph

No comments: