This afternoon I went fishing on my computer to see if I had saved an e-mail that I sent to my cousin Rebecca (My Aunt and Uncle mentioned above's daughter in law) in Dec. of 2010. Matt and I were 9 months in to our adoption process (no prospective baby but we were in the 'waiting for placement' profile with both our adoption agency and our attorney in Hawaii). Becca was about 2 months pregnant at the time I sent this- What I did not know at this time (nor would I know until we were matched with our birth mom Heather in April of 2011) was that our birth mom was also 2 months pregnant with Ellie at the time :)
___________________________________________
no baby news..just saying 'hi'
Becca- Thank you so much for every text, call, prayer, word of encouragement, etc... you get the deep side of adoption w/o words being spoken- you know how to be on a journey with a friend and do all the right things without even being asked- Thank you! I pray God's complete blessing on you as are you are carrying His precious creation-
A couple of nights ago I had the most vivid dream (I am not one of those people that believe dreams tell the future- I am just telling you this one cause if it actually happens- then to God be the glory)-
We were sitting on Uncle Reid and Aunt Anne's dock at their lake house next Sept. (2011) it was only the 2 of us- sitting on chairs facing the water- tears (of joy) streaming down our faces, not saying a word- in a front pack sleeping on you was the most adorable little boy and on a front pack sleeping on me was the most adorable little girl :)
________________________________________
Like I said above, we were matched with Ellie's birth mom Heather in April of 2011
Our Ellie was born in June of 2011 (almost a month early- Heather's original due date was 1 day later than Becca's)
Becca's Claire was born 3 weeks later in July (Becca had a girl....smile)
While we did not get a picture on the dock at my aunt and uncle's lake house we were able to snap this pic right after our girls were born............
| July 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment