From Me to Heather
Hey Have been meaing to ask you if you would feel comfortable doing an update on my blog- I get asked at least 3 times a week one or more questions about you and how you are doing. Basically what most people ask is
- Where you live?
- How you are doing?
- What you are up to?
- How is Caiden doing? (side note to this question: Our Ellie was Heather's 3rd child. Ellie has 2 older biological brothers named Caiden and Justice (Joshua). Heather placed Justice just after birth with a forever family, she is parenting Caiden (whom she brought out to Oregon), and placed Ellie with our famiily.
- Are you and Rex still together- if not do you have a boyfriend (side note to this question: When Heather flew out to Oregon to deliver Ellie she brought her boyfriend Rex- Rex is not Ellie's biological father but is Heather's middle Son Caiden's father- Ellie's biological father Arthur and Heather broke up very soon after Heather became pregnant. Rex came back into the picture shortly after Heather and Arthur broke up)
- What do you do for a living, what do you do in your spare time?
- And funny that this comes up so much but I get asked if you want more kids?
From Heather:
- I live in Georgia
- I'm doing far better then I have ever done! i can geniunely say I'm happy- which I dont think I have ever been.
- Rex and I are not together. we were together off and on till caiden was 3. I think I have grown quite a bit in this last year and we will nver get back together. lol
- I am dating someone(a lot more casually then I have in the past!) he is 9 yrs older then me, has an excellent job and does not party or drink (much different then anyone ive ever dated before)
- Right now, I work as a housekeeper at a hotel and floor guard (referee) at the skating rink. both jobs I really like.
- For fun I play roller derby. I started in october. I didnt know how to skate at all and I was the only new girl (out of about 20!) to make the team. I'm pretty proud of that. (Caiden is REALLY good at skating now too ; ) )
- Do I want more kids? thats a tough one. I have lived a life of a complete irresponsibility. Things were always very chaotic and none of my 3 children were planned. the last year has built stability and accountability in my life. A part of me wants another child at home. For caiden to have a relationship with a sibling that he is missing out on with the brother and sister he has (altho he sees his brother every few months and will hopefully have more of a relationship with ellie as she gets older). I certainly have alot more growing to do and need to focus on Caiden right now. (and maybe even find the right man ; ) ) but, i dont see a child in my near future, if ever.
Thank you for being willing to share with us Heather- You are an amazing person and Matt and I are so proud of you!
We love you!!
![]() |
| Heather and Caiden 2012 |

1 comment:
Heather,
I just want to let you know how proud of you I am. I know what you've gone through in the past and want to let you know that I have never stopped praying that you would one day get to this point. We love you very much and thank you every day for the precious child you brought into our lives. I'll always be here to talk to you if you need me.
Post a Comment