Friday, February 15, 2013

I wonder if.......

I wonder if.....

  • I wonder ifManolo Blahnik Candle is worth the $45-75 each.....would it be the smell plus the burn time that would make one spend that much on a candle- One day, given the right amount of extra in my bank account I think I just might try.
  • 'Anthropologie is supposed to be carrying a super supurb hand cream' (Royal Apothic) is what Twitter had to say a few weeks back.  When I went to order I learned that it was out of stock! Bummer!! I wonder if they will be restocking.
  • Totally switching subjects.......I wonder if it is time to start trying to potty train Elle's.  My friend Michelle stopped by and had to get something out of the back of her vehicle- We were talking so I followed her back.  Sitting so pink and cute was a little toilet in the back of her Surburban- Her daughter is potty training (she is a year older) and instead of having to use  public toilets when nature calls she can just bring J. out to the car.........GENIUS!
  • Last one.....................I wonder if............the reason I can not think of a single other thing to say is because it's after 10 and I am so stinkin tired :)
Night All and Hope you had a wonderful Friday!



Last night at dinner I left the table to grab something out of the kitchen- While I was gone, and unknown to me, the boys let Ellie take a drink out of my water glass- she had a mouth full of food when she took the drink.  It was after I took the first drink after her that I knew something was not right with my water- I felt chunks going down and not just smooth water- When I brought my glass up to inspect that I saw the back wash..............GROSS!!!  : (-
p.s. all my boys had a good laugh

1 comment:

Heather said...

Caiden wasn't potty trained fully till he was almost 3, but he used the toilet every night before bath since he was 11 months old....he did go thru a phase where he just sat there. if shes willing, its not too early. If shes not, she still might like just sitting there!