Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Survivor & Sasquatches

Have you ever watched a reality TV show and imagined yourself 'in the situation'?

Back in the day, when I had panic attacks at the thought of flying (did not step foot on a plane for 10 years because I was too afraid to fly), I would watch the show Amazing Race and have a panic attack when the contestants would get on an airplane- I would imagine what it would be like if I was the one having to get on the plane and that's when the attack would come on.........

Then there is Survivor- I hear a new season is getting ready to start; I can not watch that show with out imagining myself in the 'situation'.  When I start imagining having to wear a bathing suit all day long every day, no make up, and not being able to do my hair I internally cringe.  What really freaks me out though is imagining that the show producers would not allow one to shave or pluck during the duration of the show........

The mystery whether Sasquatches are real or not would be over :) :) :)

 Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are crazy girl - crazy beautiful!!