'Hey babe, I was looking at the ivy plant by our front door today.........this week is 15 years' is what I told Matt a couple of night ago- we both just kind of sat quite for a minute after I said it- I then finished with 'our baby would be 15 this year.'
It is said that miscarriage is the 'secret heartache' for 1 out of every 4 women.
12 weeks had been spent growing a precious life inside my womb....For this precious life the Lord saw fit to usher into Eternity long before the first earthly breath- to a place where there is no death, mourning, crying, or pain........Such hope and comfort there is in Heaven and how exciting it will be for Matt and I to meet our baby someday!
'You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.' Psalm 139:16 NLT
No comments:
Post a Comment