Saturday, November 1, 2014

family tree...how clairely ellie see's it

At school this past week, Ellie made a family tree-
Ryan is on it
Eli is on it
I am on it
Matt is on it
Ellie's cousin Claire is also on it :)
Both Matt and I were surprised when we were sorting through her weeks worth of school drawings and came across Claire's name on our family tree-  Claire Bear, who Ellie has prayed for most every night for as long as she can remember (along with Kate Elisabeth, Jaylee, Jayme, Linnea', and Grayson)....Claire, who was born just 3 weeks after Elle's to my cousin Luke and his wife Becca...

Matt and I smiled and marveled at Ellie's perspective- yes, Claire is part of our extended family but the tree was for immediate family- the family that lives in our house. 

It was a blessing and a gift to get a glimpse of how CLAIRE'LY Ellie see's our family...
The picture is now hanging in our kitchen- proudly on display

We love you Claire and thank Jesus that you are a part of our family!



No comments: