- The Most Read Post of all time- Nicholas Heart Surgery
- Second Most Read Post of all time was dedicated to our Birth Mom and the first post written after Ellie was born- Heather Marie
- Most commented post (the comments came by way of e-mail and private facebook messages)- Marriage and Submission
- I blogged my way through a Tsunami Evacuation while we were living in Hawaii- Tsunami Warnings and getting ready to evacuate
- One of my favorite posts (I used all 10 dozen eggs in a month!)- 10 Dozen Eggs and English Muffins made with Gold Dust
- One of Matt and my funniest memories from living in Hawaii- we still laugh about it today! Switching from Tsunami's to Peacocks
- The first post I wrote for a blog other than my own- It was picked up by a site called adoption.com The Ugly Voice of Comparison
I will be blogging about being a wife for the past 29 years, being a mom/mother in law to four adult children, a two-time Nana, and being a mom to our precious daughter, who joined our family by way of an open adoption. I will also bring you along, periodically, what life is like as I walk through a Stage III Breast Cancer Diagnosis. May God always be glorified through the words spoken on this blog- For it is to Him we owe all the Glory for each moment of our everyday life.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Looking Back
Blogging is a funny thing- I don't know very many 'bloggers' personally so I can't say if this is normal or abnormal but I have 60+ posts in my 'draft' folder that I have never published. I could write about anything and everything so lots of those 60 draft posts may be interesting to me but completely boring to others.....I try to be somewhat sensitive when posting on here not only about the subject matter but also try to post what others may find interesting. I was looking over them (drafts) tonight deciding if I wanted to blog or post from the drafts- As I was in my drafts section I glanced over the stats page (the page that shows how many views your blog gets) and thought I would share a few 'stats'-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment