It's 8:51 and I am going to give myself 9 minutes to blog-
no edit
forget the capitals and most of the punctuation
I have no clue what I am even going to blog about....
ummmm
I was walking around wal mart last night killing time while Ellie was at AWANA and Ry was at youth group and came across Cascade's 'Dish Washer Cleaner'- We have well water that leaves a grime on everything it touches (including my hair....grrrr) and has done a number on the inside of our dishwasher- The cleaner was a small pod that you place in your soap dispenser and hit the 'heavy duty' cycle.....I did it this afternoon and was shocked how well it worked......would definitely recommend it to my friends that live on a well with hard water.....on a side note- wonder if it would work on my hair :)
My friend Janelle gave me a chocolate brownie yesterday made by one of local chocolate companies.... O MY WORD!!! YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUMMMMMM!! It's a dark chocolate that is not super sweet and does not leave any sort of a bitter after taste- It is light and delicious. Thank you Janelle!
4 minutes- 8:56
ummmmm
ummmm
ummm
My friend Holly called tonight- Eli and her son Riley went to first grade together which is when she and I met- a little over 12 years ago........Holly and I have shared some laughs during the course of our friendship- Tonight on the phone was no exception....she was telling me about a recent trip to the Bahamas where she was able to face one of her biggest fears- Heights.....she was staying at a resort that had a large waterslide- The waterslide was meant to be more of a thrill ride with a scary edge- You would climb a large set of stairs that would bring you high up into the air- Once at the top you would lay on your back and put your arms over your chest- crossing them....you would then propel yourself off of the edge into complete darkness.....Holly's husband Lloyd was in line behind her (to ensure that she would actually go down the slide) and watched as she laid on her back and braced herself for the long drop.....
Holly closed her eyes and began to scream as she thought she propelled herself off the edge.....
it's 9 but I'm gonna keep going with the story....
Where was I....
Oh Ya
Holly closed her eyes and began to scream as she thought she had propelled herself off the edge....
In reality she had just propelled herself far enough to make it into the black tunnel but not off the waterslides drop off.....As her scream ramped up she heard her husband Lloyd say
'your not even off the edge!'
After which he reached his foot in and gave her a shove to get her off the edge and onto the slide...she screamed all the way down and then broke out into a laughing fit as she realized what had happened at the top of the slide :)
I love you Holly and thanks for the great laugh!
9:04-
I'm done!!

No comments:
Post a Comment