What's the first thing you think of when you hear the 2 words....SKID MARKS?
Yeah, I think that too
It comes down to determining if the skivvy's are salvageable or not- is it from falsely thinking one needed to toot only to realize that toot was packing more than just air (this is an automatic no keeper) or just a toddler left to their own wiping techniques (this is worthy of a washing machine cycle)
Totally not talking about those types of skid marks though....smile....
Late last week Eli's seatbelt, on his drivers side, took a dump (I wonder if it left skid marks.....ahahahahahahaha!!)- When he went to order his new belt, he found out that it was going to be almost a week until it arrived.
'You're not driving your truck without a seatbelt on Kid'
'Mom, I'm 18 years old, I think that's my decision'
I totally pulled the
'You're still under our roof so on certain decisions you will just have to do what we say....you're not driving your truck without a seatbelt'
'Fine- Maybe dad will let me drive his truck'
Matt's truck is one of those big 4 door 4 wheel drive Fords that has fancy wheels and such
DREAM ON :)
We also have a small red 2 wheel drive older Toyota truck...
Red Rocket is her name
She carries with her a smell of man sweat and dirt....
Today, Eli sent us the following picture.....
he's making the most of his time with Red Rocket....
I say he left skid marks.....the boys say they are called burn outs....
Go easy on Red Rocket Eli Ben....she's all you have to drive until this coming Thursday when your seatbelt comes in (unless you want mommy to drive to back and forth to college and work )

No comments:
Post a Comment