Monday, May 16, 2011

3,000 (Three-Thousand) Visits with a GIVE A WAY

Good Afternoon Everyone :)
I just scrolled down to the bottom of my blog trying to decide if I wanted to add another picture- The 'visit' counter at the bottom of the page caught my eye- It read a count of almost 3,000!!!!! (I started actively posting on the blog in Nov/Dec. 10)
WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!
That's some reason to celebrate if you ask me-  I read quite a few blogs these days (I am in the process of trying to decide if it is a phase or a new life style choice (the reading of blogs)........hummmmmm....I'll keep you posted on that one)- A lot of the blogs I read do give-a-ways for special occasions.......
I am going to do a give-a-way to celebrate 3,000 visits on here and to celebrate that we have been chosen by a Birth Mom-
Here's the rules:

The first 3 people to comment on this blog post WITH 20 words or more (you can talk about whatever you want) will receive a $5.00 Starbucks gift card (the Star Bucks gift cards are SO cool here- they have a beautiful bird with Hawaii stamped across them)- I will put the gift cards in the mail this week!!

Excited to hear from you

6 comments:

Hope said...

I am not posting to get a card, but to say that I think the Lord has used your blog to encourage others and to be a strong testimony for His sake! That is why you have had 3,000 visits :) I know how much you all love the Lord and your testimony and words have been a blessing to many and I can not wait to see pics of your beautiful little girl in your arms :)

Paula said...

Steph, you are hilarious. Great life changes for you, yet you are thinking about blessing others-and with Star Bucks Coffee-you are blessedly unique!!!

Kristi said...

Hey Steph! 3,000 visits - that's awesome! I do love reading your blog. Puts a big smile on my face. If you send me a coffee card, maybe I'll start a collection. (Yea, I know, I am soo cool). With the one I have from New York, it would be a good place to start. :-) Keep up the great work with your blog!

Darrah said...

Steph,
I'm so thrilled to be and addicted reader of your blog!! You are always an inspiration. You make me laugh, and it warms my heart to hear all your news! God has blessed you with a gift of words...keep it up! Miss you and look forward to all the blessings to come from reading your blog!
Darrah

Anonymous said...

HI Stephanie!!! I have been wanting to message you for quite some time now! And what a nice incentive...Starbucks!! I have been wanting to tell you that I LOVE your blog! I learn something new every time I read it...Like how to get stains out and save on groceries :)!! More important things too...like dealin' with every day life STUFF! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to hear more about your journery..and, better yet, see pictures of precious Ellie! Lots of Love, Heather

Blessing of Adoption welcomes you said...

Hi Ladies!! SO nice hearing from you 5- all 5 of you will be receiving a gift card :) Would you mind sending me a personal message to my face book or e-mail inbox with your mailing address!! CONGRATS!! Big hug to you all