P.S. I know the rules said the first 3 but........... who's counting anyway
The first 3 people to comment on this blog post WITH 20 words or more (you can talk about whatever you want) will receive a $5.00 Starbucks gift card (the Star Bucks gift cards are SO cool here- they have a beautiful bird with Hawaii stamped across them)- I will put the gift cards in the mail this week!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO:
- Wendy (who commented first on my face book page and was struggling to figure out how to sign up to comment on my blog- she wasn't sure if her post would count cause it was not on my 'actual' blog- HECK YA it counts Wendy!!
- Heather
- Darrah
- Kristi
- Hope
- Paula
Getting on to the second part of my post........................
This morning I used the last of my Mary Kay Mascara- Because I have used the same Mascara for so many years, I have been 'out of the loop' as to what I would use if Mary Kay was not available- I have been so busy I have not ordered anymore Mary Kay to replace what I just finished- I stood in the mirror this morning pondering what Mascara I should try while waiting for Mary Kay to arrive- My plan was to stand at either K- Mart or Wal Mart and look over all the Mascara and buy the one that appeared to be a good fit.
As I was standing in line this morning to get the Starbuck's Gift Cards for the 6 winners (WHOOP WHOOP) I noticed that my friend Victoria was working the counter- As I got closer to order I happened to have some time to stand and stare (hee! hee! I am not usually a 'starer' but I had mascara on my mind- Victoria is a girl that is in the 'fashion know'- I wanted to check her mascara out to see if it looked like something I wanted to ask about)- Her lashes looked UH-MAZE-ING!! Perfectally Separated, Long, very full- What was that girl wearing cause I was going to get it as soon as I got those gift cards.............
MAYBELLINE VOLUM' EXPRESS 'FALSIE' MASCARA
Hope you are all having a wonderful Tues. My Eli turned 15 today!!
| This is what the Starbucks gift card looks like |
| My beautiful friend Victoria |
No comments:
Post a Comment