Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Steamed Gecko Poop on English Muffins...Anyone??

This morning I was pondering the whole 'Gecko' situation- and after yesterday's post, learning about House Gecko's and how they like to inhabit with people I took a new look around my kitchen- I went out of auto-pilot make breakfast mode and went into seeing my kitchen through the eye's of a Gecko mode-
We eat either Toast or English Muffins 4 to 5 times a week- As I popped down the English Muffins this morning and with my 'new' eye's on I had a sudden revelation- The revelation came just as the coils started heating up in the toaster..........
My internal head thoughts went something like this:
"I wonder if Gecko's only eat bugs or if they eat stuff like human food......specifically bread crumbs!!!'
As that thought whipped around in my brain I popped up the un-toasted English Muffins and flipped the toaster around to the back to grab the removable tray's at the bottom of most newer toasters- The ones where your bread crumbs fall as the bread is toasting- The one's that must heat up as the toaster heats up-The one's that I have not cleaned in so long cause I never think about them (outta sight outta mind kinda thing)...
If you look closely at the picture below- the most obvious piece of poop is on the right hand side of tray (I wish I had the program where I could circle it on the picture in big bold red)-
Would anyone like to come over for Steamed Gecko Poop on English Muffins for breakfast tomorrow?
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yucky!!! On the other hand, maybe you're developing super duper immune systems!

Blessing of Adoption welcomes you said...

I could not bring myself to 'google' if Gecko poop was harmful (like rat poop)- so so gross:)

Moriah Barach said...

Looks pretty crummy to me! Gah.