Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday's with Lilly

We had the privilege of meeting our friends Antone and Dionne just after we moved to Hawaii-  Dionne was about 5 months pregnant with their 3rd child- Malia (who we call Lilly) when we all met.  Several months ago Dionne had an opportunity to help out in her oldest child's math class at school- she needed a sitter for an hour every other Wed......
I love my every other Wed. with Lilly- I truly do love her like I love my nieces and nephews (which means I love her like I love my own children) and I love that when I watch her I get to imagine what it will be like holding my little girl someday :)

Lilly

As I was doing this pedicure on Lilly I was talking away to her
explaining to her what I was doing.....all the while I was talking I was wondering why
she was being so quiet and SO STILL.....When I glanced over the below picture is what I saw :)

No comments: