Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Doing 2 things for the 1st time on Saturday!!

This past Saturday I had the opportunity to do 2 things I have never done:
  • Travel over our road- from our ranch, through the ranch on the other side of our ranch- all the way to the ATV tours where the public road starts on a 4 Wheeler- Mind you I have traveled this road well over 1000 times over the past 2 years in a vehicle but never on a 4 Wheeler
AND
  • Go to the local Farmer's Market that is hosted in the Community College's parking lot- My friend Julie and I had decided to get together for a bit of girl time on Sat- she made the suggestion to go to the local farmer's market......I got to learn the market from an expert- Julie shop's at the Farmer's Market often and was 'in the know' which vendor to buy veggies from- she also knew that the ginger lemonade was worth trying!! 

I am SO SO glad I decided to grab my camera before Ryan and I set out on the ride over the hill!

We had quite a bit of rain Sat. morning- These are water falls
on our side of the ranch
HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View from the top looking South

My camera did not capture the beauty of the
orange in the flower on this tree-


Every time we pass over our road we see this 'ugly' duck-
He normally hisses if I stop to feed him- I had no food this time so he simply
turned his head and avoided me all together - hummm..Maybe he hates my food :)

If you have not read THIS blog you will not understand when I say
That the peacock still stands on the side of the road and not the middle!
I see the lesson was well learned.

He really is beautiful

At the beginning of our ranch road you go through
this row of trees...If only our road was this flat and paved!

The back side of the monument on the ranch we pass through
to get to our ranch

front side-
p.s. see those mountains in the back ground- we pass over those
to get to our ranch

I totally get where this 'tree' is coming from-
I feel exactly like that a lot in my life :)
Some of you will not have a clue what I am talking about and some
of you will chuckle to yourself cause you will totally get it-



Farmer's Market

My friend Julie buying veggie's at Farmer's Market-
Hi Julie :)

No comments: