Wednesday, April 30, 2014

marriage encouragement.....MAKE OUT!!

Last night I was telling my boys how hot I think their daddy is- It went something like this:
'Your daddy's HOT!'
'That's disquesting!!'
'Someday when your married you will appreciate me telling you how HOT I think your daddy is- you'll appreciate that after close to 20 years of marriage we still have passion for each other!'
'YUCK!'

I busted up laughing and they both sat looking at me with cringed up faces...........

Life get's busy- kids, work, school, sports...
Marriage can get messy- unresolved arguments, irritations......
Combine those two year after year and it's a recipe for marriage distance and indifference.

When Matt got home I'm like:
'Wanna make out?'
He smiled and was like 'YEAH!!!'

and we did....
kissed for a good 5 minutes.....
it was wonderful....

Ladies, when your husband get's home today- no matter how long of a day you've had- no matter if your kids are watching- no matter if you are mad at him- no matter if you don't feel like it.....

MAKE OUT WITH YOUR MAN :)
if he is out of town send him a text telling him how hot you think he is- how much you love him- how much you appreciate him....

HAPPY MAKE OUT WEDNESDAY!!





No comments: