Saturday, April 5, 2014

a hermes handbag and a skull with horns....

If I was walking through the woods and came across a skull with giant horns, I would cringe that scowling grossed out cringe and walk quickly in the other direction.....
Likewise, if my boys were walking through Scottsdale Fashion Square and came across a Hermes Handbag for a way awesome clearance price, they would cringe that scowling grossed out cringe and walk quickly in the other direction (while I would drool all the way to the purchasing counter and then call my friend Deb so we could celebrate the purchase over a carb and sugar ridden meal)

Tonight, according to my boys, they super scored....
They went on a 'walk about' around the ranch and came across this.....
Great...
Another piece of wall art for their room....

As I type this blog post I hear all my boys talking about how to 'bleach' the skull (bleach is for hi lights on your hair, our teeth, to get stains out of clothes, and to clean the mold out of ones toilet....I guess it can also be used to whiten the skulls of animals.....that's not gross)

My boys seriously rock!!
Good Job Guys :) :) :)

p.s. Eli and Ry- Just an FYI.......YOU ARE NOT HANGING THIS IN OUR LIVING ROOM



No comments: