Friday, April 20, 2012

Cauliflower vs. Planters Warts :)

  • Cauliflower looks like planters warts- that's what comes to mind every time I look at it....then I internally shutter and think.........eeww followed by a slightly grossed out feeling
  • I've contemplated getting my eyeliner tattooed on BUT ......What happens if you get tired of your tattooed liner- If all the sudden you realized that black was not back?
  • Speaking of black, I left my favorite black flats (the ones with the flower on the front) at the hotel in San Jose- Matt's relieved cause he said they smelled like dog poop when I took my feet out of them......they really wouldn't have looked good with socks so I would wear them with bare feet-I'm guessing my feet would sweat in them and the sweat over sweat over sweat caused the odor?
  • Ellie rips the rubber band out of her hair everyday- If we don't catch her in time she will eat the band.......If I don't put her hair up it sticks up in the same frizzy way Kramer's (on Seinfeld) does- This mama can't be looking at that all day but not sure what the solution is?
  • Matt was gifted a 'foot callous' remover for Father's Day last year- It looks like a small cheese grater- We all passed it around using it on our foot callouses.....time passed and we used it some more.  I was checking it out and saw that the back part of it was capable of sliding.........when the grated up skin from all the callous removal dropped out (It smelled like musky ground up teeth) I realized I should have never slid the back cover off.......
  • Hope Your Fri. is great!


EXACTLY what Ellie's hair looks like after she rips it out of her pony!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Poor ellie will be fighting that hair her whole life ....I know I did!