It is so easy to loose hope when you are waiting for a baby- waiting for that positive pregnancy test or waiting for that call about an expectant birth mother- When day's pass into months that pass into years it really does seem like God has forgotten-
It was exactly 6 years from the time I knew we were meant to adopt until Ellie joined our family- 6 years of begging Matt to open his heart to adoption, begging God to bless us with a child, and 6 years of longing- longing for my arms to be filled with a precious baby......longing for a completed family-
The pink underlining in my Bible was dated 4/5/11- The prayer I had written was simply 'Lord Jesus please let Matt and I hold our daughter'.
It was 3 weeks later we got the call about our Ellie-
Wherever you are in your waiting right now- Don't give up hope........God is hearing your prayers...He knows the prefect timing and is preparing your heart even now for the blessing He wants to bestow on you :)
![]() |
| Becca D photography |

No comments:
Post a Comment