Wednesday, July 6, 2011

60 cc's equals 2 oz. And More 'First' Pictures

As I am typing this blog post out, I have Ellie laying on my chest- sprawled out like she own's the place :)  She is wearing a little onesie (she wears preemie still) with pink, purple, and turquoise stripes with her pink pacifier hanging half in and half out of her little mouth- I gave her a bath tonight and her head is in smelling range of my nose- She smells like Aveno Baby Wash (which I absolutely LOVE the smell of)- We are in between her 10 pm and 12 am feeding- depending on the night I will just stay up and try to do my devotions (just started Beth Moore's David), blog, or clean house..........tonight is one of those nights-
I am so proud to announce that Ellie has gone from drinking 25 cc's (a little under an ounce) to drinking 60 cc's (2 ounces) every 2 hours- If you have ever had a small or preemie baby you know the victory you feel each time they increase their eating amounts- She will go to the doctor on Fri. and I am hoping to report that she is weighing at least 5 pounds- I was going to take her to get weighed yesterday but several things came up and I was unable to.................I am going to guess that she will weigh in at 5 lbs. 4 oz. so about an ounce over her original birth weight!
I hope you all are having a great week and please enjoy more pictures of the first time my friends and family saw our Ellie Marie-
My mom

My step dad Phil

My friend Kristi

My sis Jodi (I love you sis)

The tears on my sis in law Liz's face say so much- Thank you precious Liz-a-beth
for being on this journey- I love you

My good friend Deb was the Respiratory Therapist on the day Ellie Was born-
She was able to be in the delivery room for Ellie's birth :)
Deb- God knew how much I needed you at the Hospital that day and the day's following- I love you
lots and feel so blessed to have as wonderful a friend as you!
 

Deb

My sis in law Judie

Bro in law Mark

No comments: