Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wanna See Some Super Cute Pictures?

If you look beyond perfect poses and try to see the story behind the picture you will see what I see in these pictures- I snapped probably 100 pictures today- after sorting through them here is my top pics- They all capture something real...............I hope they bring a smile to your face as they did mine- Happy 4th Of July!!
P.S. My boys are not in any of these pictures because they had the opportunity to spend the day with family who had plans a couple hours away- I keep hearing them say what an awesome day they had- Thank you Wayne, Heidy, Jess, Lyd, Kate, and Herbie Family for letting them all hang with you for the day.


She drew the flag she is standing by :)

Goofy Kristi (love the flag behind the ear)



Could not believe how many flags could fit into such a small space-
It's flag Manhattan!

Loved this 

Wonder if she hated the flower on her head?

Becca's got 48 hours left.....will Claire or Reid join your family?

My dad

Favorite Pic taken today




This is my second favorite picture of the day

My uncle Reid, Nana (grandma), and Aunt Anne

My cousin Molly is due with twins next month

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of a wonderful 4th of July! I love our family!

Love,
Molly