Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Few Baby Favorites

A few things I have come to absolutely LOVE and feel like I would be lost without since having Ellie:

  1. Dr. Brown's Bottles- My sis bought me one when we were in the hospital with Ellie- she said that she heard they were awesome from our cousin Becca- I currently have 6 and will add more to my collection before Ellie is through taking a bottle- They are supposed to reduce gas- Ellie has latched on really well to them from the beginning (which is HUGE when you have a small baby).
  2. Home Made burp clothes that are made from cloth diapers- They seem to absorb Ellie's spit up really well- LOVE LOVE LOVE them.
  3. Sleepers that zip from Children's Place- During the night, if Ellie's diaper needs to be changed- It is so much easier to zip something up and down then to snap it up- 
  4. Aveeno Baby Wash and Lotion- The Lotion with the purple top- While I was baby sitting Lily, I saw that my friend Dionne (Lily's mom) used it on her- I tried it out and really liked it- It seem's to work well on Ellie's skin.  The baby wash smells really good and I love smelling Elle bug after she has had a bath :)
  5. Mylicon- My sis Jodi bought Ellie Mylicon gas drops- THEY ARE AMAZING.  If your baby has ever suffered from gas I would highly recommend Mylicon- It will calm Ellie down and she will sleep after having it- If she does not have it and is suffering from gas, she is very fussy for hours.

I just came across this picture of our middle son Ryan- He was
a little under a year old..........so so so cute- Daddy and I love you Ryno Chase!!

1 comment:

jodirae6 said...

and so does your Auntie Jod:)