The below pictures will describe my nights- exhaustion is over riding vanity at this point, otherwise I would have made my bed better, shut the dish washer, etc... before taking the pictures.
Here's what my night life looks like...........Let the Party Begin :)
At 10:00 p.m. when I would normally go to bed- My little Ellie opens her eyes.....she does this kind of rooting/squeek sound and makes it known that SHE IS HUNGRY-
I have not gone to bed by this point so I grab a bottle filled with 60cc's of formula and feed her
She is done eating, burped, being changed, and back in bed by 10:40- I head to bed
12:00 a.m.- The rooting and sqeeking start up again- she is sleeping in her bassinet by my bed- I get up, walk down my hall, grab a bottle off of the counter in the kitchen and fill it with formula- walk back down the hall- sit on my bed and feed Ellie.........after feeding, I change, burp, and put her back into bed.......it's 12:40 a.m.
2:00 a.m.- Like clock work I hear Ellie start sqeeking again......I repeat the above and get back into bed about 2:40 a.m.
4:00 a.m.- Repeat the above- only this time Ellie does not go back to sleep right away- she fuss's when I put her back in her bassinet- I grab her and lay her on my chest and talk to her.........it's 5:00 a.m. when she finally fall's back asleep.
6:00 a.m. Repeat the above
8:00 a.m. I get up for the day and Ellie sleeps the day away...........waking every 2 hours to eat......or sometimes she will wake up for about an hour and watch the world around her.
As crazy as this sounds- even through all the exhaustion...........I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF GETTING UP WITH ELLIE............ I LOVE YOU ELLIE :)
| There my little Ellie sleeps |
| The hall way I go down several times a night to get to the kitchen |
| making the corner from the living room to the kitchen |
| Back down the hall way......... |
No comments:
Post a Comment