I came across this picture and busted up laughing- I think it was taken right after we moved to Hawaii (2009)-
The title of this blog say's it all!!
Hope Every One's Wed. is going great.......
Also wanted to give you a head's up that I am hoping to feature a family (Daniel, Lisa, and their 4 children) on one of my blog posts that has been placed with a little boy who has special need's in China- This family has adopted 2 children before from China and feel's a strong calling to adopt this little guy with special needs- I have known this particular family for years and actually went to both junior high and high school with Lisa......I had the privilege of doing Lisa's hair at her wedding many years ago :) Both she and her husband have a HUGE heart for children who other's may find 'overwhelming' due to their medical conditions and a HUGE heart to see through this adoption that they have started in China- I am excited at the possibility of sharing their story...........
No comments:
Post a Comment