Wednesday, July 20, 2011

To All the Ladies Who Attended Ellie's Baby Shower Last Night....

To the ladies who attended Ellie's baby shower last night- THANK YOU! And to all of the ladies who were unable to attend........YOU WERE MISSED! The Support all of you have shown has been incredible- May God Bless and Keep each one of you!  Love you,  Steph

These are just a few of the picture off of my camera that my sis in law Judie took- My aunt Petra took quite a few that I will be posting later.  What a wonderful evening..............
I had my niece Sienna take this picture of Ellie and I just before
leaving for the Baby  Shower

My niece Sienna

Ellie's baby shower was hosted by my church and given by
my mom and sis (thanks so much mom and sis- it really was an amazing evening)

Instead of cake my mom's friend made the most delish cupcakes



Talking about Ellie's adoption story

My friend Michelle doing the devotion (Hugs to you Michelle)


Our Aunt Lois holding her grand daughter Jayme and my mother in law
holding Ellie

TINA and TREVA!!! Thank you for the Tu-Tu

Val and I holding Ellie and Jayme


This was about 1/2 of the gifts scattered around my living room floor this morning!
We are so blessed be each and everyone

No comments: