I will be blogging about being a wife for the past 29 years, being a mom/mother in law to four adult children, a two-time Nana, and being a mom to our precious daughter, who joined our family by way of an open adoption. I will also bring you along, periodically, what life is like as I walk through a Stage III Breast Cancer Diagnosis. May God always be glorified through the words spoken on this blog- For it is to Him we owe all the Glory for each moment of our everyday life.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
To Do List
Thought I would type out my 'To Do' list on my blog post today- Not because I think anyone gives a hoot but because I need to get it written down so I can start working on it :)
Write thank you card's to all who attended Ellie's Shower (THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE AMAZING GIFTS!!! If you don't see your thank you card for awhile hopefully this will suffice)
Clean out my refrigerator (Something brown spilled like a week ago and I look at it every time I open the refrigerator door and think to myself.....I should clean that......then I shut the door and move on to the next thing I am doing)
Either give away or sell several pants that Eli has grown out of (Ryan and Eli's styles are so different that Eli never hands his clothes down to Ryan- The jeans I am getting rid of are 28's American Eagle and Abercrombie)
Fertilize both the back and front yard
Go out to my friend Darrah's house so we can hi-lite each other's hair
Wash my comforter cause Ellie did a major spit up on it in the wee morning hours- I wish I had a black comforter cause if I could not see the big stain in the middle of my comforter I would not wash it :)
Take Ellie's 6 week picture and post it on here
Finish reading the book I started several weeks ago (Francine Rivers 'The Last Sin Eater'- It's super good)
Fold Laundry
Balance my check book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You inspire me! I'm going to blog again! :-) Oh, and hope you get it all done!
Kerrie- Make sure and send me your link if you blog- I absolutely love reading blogs!!
Post a Comment