Saturday, February 5, 2011

PICTURES!!

We were not able to go 'home' for 9 months after moving to Hawaii
This was the first time I had seen my friend Treva

Susie!!

Kristi's Glasses :)

D & B

Cruisin' on the Coast

Val and Vin


This is a pic of Matt's parents- they just celebrated their
51 Anniversary

Erika holding my friend Michelle's baby that they adopted last year!


Deb.

my cousin with her niece- such a precious pic

House boat  Bonnie

Nic

I just found this picture of us- not even sure when it was taken

D & A

just being sisters

I'm thinking that convincing people to do silly things and then taking
a picture of it is a really funny thing to do- I LIKE!!

I love you mom and sis

Tyla

This Christmas Tree hung in my grandmas house all when I was growing up-
I used to stand under it and imagine wearing all the Jewelry- My grandma gave it to me
a couple of years ago and I have the privilege of hanging it on my wall- 

80's prom with my friend Christy

Bring it on!!!

Nic again

Holly b

One Halloween my friend Josie read about carving your house number into pumpkins-
I gave it a try and loved the idea

getting ready for facials

my husband a couple hours after getting all his wisdom teeth out
I miss you Kathy!

No comments: