Heather- Matt and I admire your decision so very much- Thank you for Ellie- the below pictures are for you
To God Be The Glory
I will be blogging about being a wife for the past 29 years, being a mom/mother in law to four adult children, a two-time Nana, and being a mom to our precious daughter, who joined our family by way of an open adoption. I will also bring you along, periodically, what life is like as I walk through a Stage III Breast Cancer Diagnosis. May God always be glorified through the words spoken on this blog- For it is to Him we owe all the Glory for each moment of our everyday life.
3 comments:
So excited for you guys! It has been so neat to watch and read as the Lord has brought you on this journey to your beautiful baby girl! It is always exciting to watch God work. Congrats and enjoy every minute :)
The phrase 'blogging through our adoption' has always sounded to me, more like trudging along , like trying to lift your legs up and out of sludge.No more deep heavy longings and wondering if she will ever come. The wait/weight of it all now behind you, I say -along with ya'll HALLELUGHIA!Thank you Jesus! Thank you Heather! and Welcome to the Fam Miss Ellie Marie!
She's Here!She's Here!She's Here!
Okay, don't laugh at me but I am BAWLING right now! I am SO happy for you guys!!! I am a adopted child as well and it was the BEST decision my birth mom could have made for me. I have the best family ever! This is so great to document these things for your precious baby and you have such a kind heart to feel the emotions of the birth mother as well. I LOVE this!!! Thank you SO much for linking it up and sharing this! Made my day! My blessings to you and that sweet little baby. xoxo
Post a Comment