Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's on my mind....UPDATED!!

I feel like I have SO much running through my mind these days :)  If you could listen to my brain 'voice' for even 10 minutes this is some of what you would hear:


  • Should I drink more coffee through out the day or take more iron cause I am SO SO tired!
  • I know I should go exercise but..............
  • How deep of a laser peel would I need on my forehead to get rid of some of my wrinkles
  • I think my right eye is sagging because of the wrinkles on my forehead
  • Bible Study is starting next week and I still have 4 weeks left of Beth Moore's David Study that I have been doing on my own- Should I do 2 Bible Studies for a month or should I not complete Beth Moore's David right now
  • When the heck are we going to get our court date in Kauai for Ellie's adoption finalization!!! 
  • Eli needs coveralls for his welding class at school- gonna need to find a pair for him........he also needs a book to read a project at school- He is not a big reader and wants me to choose the book.
  • Is the really really stinky dirty diaper that I 'placed' on the side of the road because it was to stinky to ride in the car starting to bio-degrade yet :)
  • Matt gave me a beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer for Mother's day this year and I still have not used it- What should I make first with it
  • I had to go 'confess' to the Library today that I lost a book- they said it was $25 to replace so I asked if I could just order it myself ($5 used off of Amazon) and give it to them- they said 'sure'....YEAH!!!... The whole time I was talking to them Ellie was fussing- I kept looking at the sign saying 'Quiet' and wondering if they were going to say something about Ellie's fuss- They never did
  • yada.......yada...........yada.......yada...............
After I posted this blog post I received a message in my inbox from one of my dear friends that read the following: (I have deleted a few things that would make her 'non anonymous')
    I seriously had to laugh at your blog!!! I just love the way your mind farts all over the place....and then I love it more when you share it with the world!!! :) You always make me smile - and lighten up!!

    I wanted to share with you my random thoughts as well. I figure maybe if I get them out of my head and throw them you're way, I will somehow feel 10 lbs lighter!!! I have casted them at the Lord....but somehow they are like boomerangs!! They come back....heehee!! (Hey, i like that analogy)

    *i wondered today, with my diahhrea, if I was really going to make it to The Restaurant to see you guys tonight!

    *at night I am so tired from thinking during the day, I just want to sit and watch mindless tv for hours before bed

    *i have thought about taking a benedryl just to knock me out so i sleep without thinking....

    *i wrote a sad face :( on my calendar today for ...the anniversary of my mom's death....and My Hubby said he wouldn't have done that....still don't understand why

    *last night at our mtg, i was honored and in awe of every lady there....i felt like a little girl pouring out her heart to a group of women. :)

    *everyday i feel like being domestic and working in my garden, baking or starting a cleaning project...then i say NO and sit down and do nothing.

    *i love my life so much....and miss so much in my life

    *i wonder why God asks so much of us sometimes and other times asks nothing

    *wish my hair was more managable

    *i really like the color of my nails and wonder what my next color should be...i get them done next week.

    *because of you sharing what you guys do for your sons 13th bday.....my daughter and I are going to New York in april for her 13th bday!

    Love you so much Steph! I cannot tell you the joy it is that you're home! I find myself missing you some days....even with you right around the corner!

    _______________________________________________
    Hope that your Wed. is going FABULOUS!!

    The 2 pictures below were taken exactly 1 year ago today- My family was visiting us in Hawaii......The first pic is of my sis and I showing the fat on our stomachs- My sis is on the Left and I am on the right (still makes me laugh every time I look at it) and the second is our Hawaiian family picture- We have not taken a complete family picture yet this year- How absolutely exciting that Ellie will be in it when we do take it!!!


    1 comment:

    Kerrie Chamberlain said...

    I love the fat pictures!! And you're both so pretty! Meaning... that maybe my fat doesn't render me ugly either!! :-) Blessings! ~Kerrie (oh and thought you should know that my goal for the school year is to really start a blog! I love reading yours and others - I should really have my own!)