Saturday, February 22, 2014

Shot Gun 4-H

At the beginning of the year Ryan joined our local Shot Gun 4-H.  Every other Sunday after church and some Saturday's find us at our local gun range watching him shoot- I saw the word 'trap' shooting and 'skeet' shooting on the side of the gun club wall and I have heard Ry, Matt, and Eli talk about the fact that Ry is 'Trap' Shooting so we will go with that- Several other kids from our church are also in the group.....Katie, Tyler, and Alex- I was hoping to get a picture of Katie and Tyler (they are cousins) shooting but have not yet- Alex is in the stripped shirt and Ry is in the black and camo jacket.
Today the boys were shooting doubles (meaning 2 clay disks were thrown from a machine into the air- going opposite directions and the person shooting would try to hit both moving targets before they hit the ground)
A beautiful sunny day here in Oregon to be out at the gun range watching the kids shoot- They all did great!
 








Good Job Alex!!



A sucker and ear muffs............fashion at it's finest :)




No comments: