Saturday, September 13, 2014

collectively loosing marbles and national days

I'm sitting on one couch in our living room and Ry is laying on the other- He with the stomach flu and I as the giver.....at least I hope I am the giver because if this is a different strain than what I had last Sunday and Monday and what Matt had on Thursday than Matt and I may collectively loose our marbles....
Can you imagine getting the stomach flu two times in a week.....
That's worse than driving the 4-wheeler by your car and hearing a scraping sound and realizing that somebody had laid a shovel on the back of the 4-wheeler horizontal.....I think a good wax and buffing will help hide the bright white streak running down the side of my car....
or worse than realizing that your daughter is holding up the back of your dress for everyone in the sanctuary at church to see....
or worse than....just kidding, I think you've got the point....smile :)

I've got to go refill a cup with 7-UP and then offer up mommy support to my sick boy- Just wanted to pop on over to my blog and say 'hey'- hope you all are having a fantastic Saturday!

P.S. A BIG HAPPY 35th  BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER CHRIS!!

In honor of 'National show all of your enamel' day



I totally made that up but I wonder if there is such a day :)


No comments: