Fresh in my memory is also the smile on my friend Kristi's face last night and the twinkle in her eye as she encouraged several of us ladies to 'go for it!' To get in the lake (up here at the ranch) even though evening was coming quick, the wind had kicked up, and it was a bit chilly. It was a fun float and made some great memories
When Eli and Ry asked Matt and I if we wanted to head to a lake about 20 minutes from our house and watch them jet ski tonight we were like 'absolutely!!'
My boys newest thing is jet skiing
This mama hasn't been in that saddle for 20 years (except for a very short ride last week)
This mama wants to take Aunt Anne's advise and stay relevant to my boys (I love you Eli and Ry)
This mama also was impressed with her friend Kristi's advise last night to 'go for it'
Just as the boys were finishing up skiing I asked- 'Hey Ry, can I try riding your ski?'
Eli hooked me up with his life jacket and Ry handed over his ski...
For my mama friends out there....pick something your kids are loving to do right now and go join them- IT'S SO WORTH IT :)
| Ry |
| Eli |
No comments:
Post a Comment