Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I've got a question for you :)

I've got a question for you.
If we are Facebook friends, would you please answer in my comment section under this post.  If we are not Facebook friends, please feel free to send me an e-mail (blessingofadoption@hotmail.com).

What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?

I'm so excited to read your answers!

Mine would be moving from a subdivision home with a comfortable job and life to a ranch, off the grid, in Kauai, for 2 years (2009-2011).  I learned that I am a difficult person when I am out of my comfort zone :) and that humidity and my hair are a terrible couple.

OK, your turn-

A month into our Hawaiian 'Adventure', my dear friend Holly came to visit (June 2009).  Here we are on one of the beaches at the ranch where our family lived.  



2 comments:

Cindy Bunn said...

Restarting my whole life last year after a divorce. New town, new job, new church, new apartment. I've grown & changed in ways I never would have imagined.

Gina Reece said...

Since I am content to stay at home, my missions trip to Honduras when I was 20 was WAAAYYY out of my comfort zone!