I must have thought fifty times today...'I am so so thankful'- This Thanksgiving signifies the first Holiday celebrated as a family of 5 (Matt was out of town on the 4th of July)........we are so blessed and I am so Thankful! To all of our friends and family both here and in Hawaii........We are so thankful for you!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
P.S. This is what getting a pic of my 3 kids sounded like today....
 |
| me: Knock it off Ryan- Eli, see if Ellie will look at me |
 |
Crud you guys, Ellie's ribbon is in the way and for PETE'S SAKE
Ryan, smile normal |
 |
| Getting Better but RYAN open your eyes a bit more! |
 |
| Look over at me Ryan- boy's we are almost done |
 |
| AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Elle's look at mommy |
 |
| Seriously You guys be serious.......... |
 |
| ?? |
 |
| Good Enough! |
No comments:
Post a Comment