Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Our Adoption Finalized!!

This is just a quick post for any blog reader that I am not friends with on facebook- I posted this status a couple hours ago:

At 1:41 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (10:41 Hawaiian Standard Time)- With Matt standing before Honorable Judge Acoba in Kauai and me sitting in front of a Notary here in Oregon OUR ADOPTION FINALIZED!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God!!! I will blog about it later :)


_________________________________________


I can hardly wait to blog the story- at this point I am completely exhausted and my brain feels a bit frazzled (totally grateful and excited at our finalization but it has been a LONG 3 days).........Thank you so much for all of your thoughts, prayers, and support- Will be blogging again soon


Elle's- Here you are on your adoption finalization day- my poor girl.......you were not
feeling so hot- Daddy, your Bubby's, and I  love you so much and thank God
for you........you are cherished and adored sweetie

No comments: