A few favorite 'Couple' shots- Ones that are heart warming no matter how many times you see.......
(Thank you to my facebook friends, who had absolutely no idea that I was going to use these)
:)
![]() |
| That was then |
![]() |
| This is now |
![]() |
I will be blogging about being a wife for the past 29 years, being a mom/mother in law to four adult children, a two-time Nana, and being a mom to our precious daughter, who joined our family by way of an open adoption. I will also bring you along, periodically, what life is like as I walk through a Stage III Breast Cancer Diagnosis. May God always be glorified through the words spoken on this blog- For it is to Him we owe all the Glory for each moment of our everyday life.
1 comment:
I LOVE THIS STEPH!!!! You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself!! :) Beautiful!
Post a Comment