'Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saints.' Psalm 116:13
![]() |
| A fun picture of Dad and Mom at their 50th wedding anniversary (1/29/10) surrounded by all of their children (7) and grandchildren (minus Shell Bell) |
I will be blogging about being a wife for the past 29 years, being a mom/mother in law to four adult children, a two-time Nana, and being a mom to our precious daughter, who joined our family by way of an open adoption. I will also bring you along, periodically, what life is like as I walk through a Stage III Breast Cancer Diagnosis. May God always be glorified through the words spoken on this blog- For it is to Him we owe all the Glory for each moment of our everyday life.
![]() |
| A fun picture of Dad and Mom at their 50th wedding anniversary (1/29/10) surrounded by all of their children (7) and grandchildren (minus Shell Bell) |
No comments:
Post a Comment