Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Revived Soul

This morning I was reading though Psalm 19. As I got to verses 7-9 I stopped and re read them:

'The Law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul,
The Statues of the Lord are trustworthy making wise the simple
The Precepts of the Lord are right giving joy to the heart.
The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes
The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever,
The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous.'

I underlined 'reviving the soul'

A revived soul........aaahh that is music to this toddler and teen raising mama's ears whose everyday is filled with so much busy- To this wife that wants a healthy marriage- to this friend that cares so deeply when my friends are struggling- to this daughter of the King that first of all wants to Glorify God in all I do...........

Where do I begin when some days my soul feels too tired, too stressed, too overwhelmed.....

'The Law of the Lord is perfect...'

Open my Bible...Prayerfully ask God for the wisdom to learn from His Word....and then walk in surrender- The soul surrender that say's 'not my will but thy will'.......

'The Law of the Lord is perfect- REVIVING THE SOUL'

'Father please give me the courage, insight, and wisdom to 'live in' your rest- to fully embrace it- to understand it.........to show my family Your rest through me (not a stressed out mama who is tired and overwhelmed)'
 
Amen










No comments: